Introducing our new Philips hue Bluetooth range - it’s now easier than ever to get started with smart home lighting With no complex installation required, simply screw in your new bulbs and start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box using the ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Or try controlling your lights with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free voice control. With our Philips hue ‘White’ range, experience comfortable, soft White light in your room with fully dimmable smart lighting control. Are you an existing Philips hue customer? Don’t worry, our new Bluetooth range is still fully compatible with the Bridge and all other accessories Discover Philips hue - the latest in smart home lighting.
- What's required? – nothing This product works out of the box with the free ‘Philips Hue Bluetooth’ app. Simply screw in your new Bulb and connect to the Bluetooth app for in room smart lighting control
- Get started in no time – With no complex installation required you can start controlling your smart LED lights straight out of the box with your smart device or voice. Discover the easiest way to control your lighting
- Easy dimming – experience easy and smooth dimming. Not too bright. Not to dark. Simply adjust your smart lights to create the right ambience
- Control lights with your voice - Works with all echo smart speakers/displays and Google nest devices for hands-free voice control (Philips Hue bridge (sold separately) is required for Echo 1st Gen and echo Dot 1st Gen)
- Unlock your homes full potential – add a Philips Hue bridge (sold separately, optional) to your cart and unlock full home Control, either when you’re home or away
- Compatibility list: Philips Hue app (IOS 11 and above, Android 7.0 and above), Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit (Via Hue Bridge), Microsoft Cortana (Via Hue Bridge), Philips Hue Bluetooth app (IOS 11 and above, Android 7.0 and above)
- Certified for Humans – Smart devices for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.