Meet the 4th generation Amazon echo dot.
Round out any room with Alexa. Our most popular smart speaker has a sleek, compact design that fits perfectly into small spaces. It delivers crisp vocals and balanced bass for full sound you can enjoy anywhere in your home.
- Echo Dot (4th Gen) - Our most popular smart speaker with Alexa. The sleek, compact design delivers crisp vocals and balanced bass for full sound.
- Voice control your entertainment - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and others. Play music, audiobooks, and podcasts throughout your home with multi-room music.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to tell a joke, play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, and more.
- Control your smart home - Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, and lock doors with compatible devices.
- Connect with others - Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms or announce to the whole house that dinner's ready.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
- Alexa, play music everywhere "Use your voice to play a song, artist, or genre through Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. And with multi-room music, you can fill your whole home with music, radio stations, podcasts, and Audible using compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Alexa is happy to help: Make your life easier at home. Set timers, ask questions, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. Check the traffic and weather, or play the news. Access tens of thousands of Alexa skills, like Headspace or Sleep Sounds. And do it all with just your voice.
- Voice control your home: Manage compatible smart home devices using your voice. Switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie, or turn up the thermostat as you head out.
- Get peace of mind with Alexa Guard: Guard is an Alexa feature that helps you keep your home safe. Once it's set up, Alexa can send you Smart Alerts if your Echo device detects the sound of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, or glass breaking while you’re away.
- Stay connected and in sync: Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room that has a compatible Echo device. Let everyone know dinner is ready, or remind the kids that it’s bedtime. You can also stay in touch with friends and family with hands-free calling.
- Designed to protect your privacy: Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. Echo smart speakers have a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings and can view, hear, or delete them at any time.