The Echo Dot (3rd Gen) Smart Speaker with Alexa is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the s, set alarms, and more.
The latest Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Generation) Smart Speaker with Alexa can hear you from across the room, even while music is playing. When you want to use Echo Dot, just say the wake word "Alexa" and Dot responds instantly. Just ask for music, s, information, and more. You can also call almost anyone and control compatible smart home devices with your voice. If you have more than one Echo or Echo Dot, Alexa responds intelligently from the Echo you're closest to with ESP (Echo Spatial Perception). ESP will be available via a free over-the-air software update, coming soon.
- 3rd Generation Echo Dot with Alexa
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music.
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer.
- Alexa has skills! - Alexa has more than 50,000 skills and counting. Skills are like apps and help you do more such as playing Jeopardy!, meditating with Headspace, and falling asleep to rain sounds.
- Use Echo Dot to switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, turn up the thermostat while reading in your favorite chair, or dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie, all without lifting a finger...or even raising your voice.
- Alexa, the brain behind Echo Dot, is built in the cloud, so it is always getting smarter.
- The more you use Dot, the more it adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences. And because Echo Dot is always connected, updates are delivered automatically.
- With the free Alexa App on Fire OS, Android, iOS, and desktop browsers, you can easily setup and manage your Echo Dot.